Pre-registration advising for linguistics students
Updated on 10/07/2017 - 08:33
All linguistics BA students entering their 2nd and 3rd year are required to set an advisory meeting with one of the senior faculty members in order to discuss your progress and plan an appropriate programme for next year.
Faculty members will be available for advising on the following dates:
- July 10:
- Dr. Gabi Danon: 10-14 (building 502-3 room 19)
- July 20:
- Prof. Susan Rothstein: 10-12/14-16 (building 404 room 203)
- Prof. Elinor Saiegh-Haddad: 12-16 (building 404 room 206)
- July 25th:
- Dr. Gabi Danon: 9-11 (404 room 203) and 13-15 (502-3 room 19)
- Prof. Elinor Saiegh-Haddad: 12-14
- September 27th:
- Prof. Elinor Saiegh-Haddad: 10-14
If you choose to come for a meeting on one of these days, please be in touch with Racheli Gilboa. Alternatively, you can set an appointment with a faculty member of your choice by sending them an email.
If you are interested in a specific area of linguistics, you are encouraged to make an appointment with the faculty member whose specialty this is.
You must get the written approval of a faculty member for your programme before registering for the courses online.
Good luck in the end of year exams, and we look forward to meeting with you and to seeing you next year!